If you’re trying to improve your skills in soccer and become the best possible player, you’ll need all the best training equipment you can find. One essential piece of equipment for the modern soccer player is a rebounder.
With this bit of gear, you don’t need to worry about having your teammates around to practice and you can have a professional training set-up in your own backyard. You can practice shooting, passing, and trapping the ball.
Not to mention, a rebounder can be a lot of fun to use so it could make a great gift for any soccer player in your family!
In this guide, we’re taking a look at the best soccer rebounders you can find online!
Our Favorite Soccer Rebounders
Franklin Sports Soccer Rebounder – Best Value For Money
We’ll start things off by looking at one of the most well-priced soccer rebounders you can get on the online market. For one of the lowest price tags you’ll see on any soccer rebounder, this one has a surprisingly impressive set of design features.
There are two size options available. The smaller size is 6’ x 4’, while the larger rebounder is 12’ x 6’. The frame is made with powder-coated steel and is assembled with precision-fit locking pins to ensure a stable construction.
As long as you set this rebounder up properly, there’s little chance of it falling apart or breaking from kicking a soccer ball at it too hard. In fact, another great feature of this rebounder is just how easy it is to set up in the first place. The basic instruction manual walks you through everything and you can have the whole device ready to use in less than half an hour.
Versatility is another key benefit of the Franklin Sports rebounder. You can adjust the angle of the net, giving you all kinds of different training setups.
There’s even a much larger rebounder net (12’ x 6’) than the one we’ve linked that you can buy for a higher price.
Of course, the more economical and compact version with the smaller net (6’ x 4’) will work just fine.
In general, this rebounder represents the best value for money on the market, though it may lack some quality compared to other, more expensive rebounders.
- DURABLE BLACK POWDER STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Powder coated steel construction with precision-fit locking pins helps ensure secure, easy assembly on the field while increasing stability.
- ALL-WEATHER NET: Designed for rugged use and dependability, this all-weather soccer net is the perfect solution to create a soccer rebounder that lasts kick after kick, score after score.
- EASY SETUP: Push pins snap quickly into place, with extra fasteners for improved performance
- PLAY ANYWHERE: Perfect for backyards, youth leagues and club soccer practices.
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLES: Take your soccer game to the next level to receive any type of pass. Adjusts angles to practice ground, knee, chest and heat trapping skills.
Gear FC Soccer Rebounder – Best Rebounder Board
While many soccer rebounders use nets to bounce the ball back to the player, some use a board design which is better for short-range practice.
The Gear FC rebounder is only 42” x 18” but it can still be implemented into some combined-technique training drills.
For example, you could set up a drill that involves dribbling through some cones, passing to the rebounder, and then shooting at the goal. This single drill incorporates multiple essential soccer skills and makes good use of this simple equipment.
Because it’s so small, this rebounder board is also very portable. In fact, at only 32 pounds, you can easily carry it with all of your other training equipment in a single bag.
Setting the device up on the soccer field is also very simple, compared to the net rebounders which require some more complex construction. It’s as simple as unfolding the hinges attached to the rear panel and placing it on the ground!
This rebounder is even surprisingly strong for such a small piece of equipment. The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material used to construct it is very durable and can withstand all kinds of weather conditions. This means you’ll be able to train in all conditions without worrying about your training gear getting damaged.
If you’re looking for something more convenient to set up and more versatile for your training sessions than a large net rebounder, this might be the option for you!
- DURABLE & STRONG-: Made from Made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) material. HDPE is a high density all weather polymer that is superior to walls made form other materials. HDPE has a high resistance to temperature and cracking, which makes our passing walls/rebounders suitable to every environment.
- 2X ANGLE REBOUNDER -Flip the rebounder over to for an aerial return.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY- We make products strong enough for the toughest training and game environments. We fully stand behind all of the products we make. If we wont use it with our own players then we wont offer it to you.
- PORTABLE - At 42"x18" & 32lbs you can take your Elite passing wall/rebounder anywhere you want to train. The locking hinged legs fold flat for easy transport and storage.
- 4 LOCKING HINGES -The Gear FC 42" x 18" Passing Wall has 4 locking hinges that give our wall greater stability.
PodiuMax Upgraded Portable Soccer Rebounder – Best Overall
The final soccer rebounder we’re reviewing is one of the largest you can find at this price point and it offers a whole host of great features. Standing at 6 feet tall at full height, this impressive rebounder can more realistically simulate a teammate calling for a pass during a soccer match.
With such a large area of the net to aim for, you can carry out training drills that involve long-range passing. This is much more difficult with a smaller rebounder. The design also forms the net into an arc shape, which does a great job of ensuring the ball is always rebounded right back to the player, rather than flying off randomly.
Just like the previous option, this rebounder also has a smaller, ground-level net on the opposite side which can be used for short passing drills. This is also the upgraded version of this product so many of the new features have been developed over years of testing.
In general, this is probably the most effective soccer rebounder on the market for training your skills.
- UPGRADED VERSION - We've improved our soccer rebounder so that no more balls go under the small net, This rebounder net provides enhanced durability and stability with ground stakes on the non-artificial grass.
- DUAL USE - 2 in 1 net design allows two players to train simultaneously. Easily train like a pro and improve your passing, receiving skills and your first touch.
- IMPROVE MULTI SKILLS - The rebounder net can be used by goalkeepers to improve their arm strength and tossing power. Field players may benefit from it by improving their passing skills, heading, trapping, shooting, ball striking, and leg strength.
- FOR ALL LEVELS - Suitable for field training, recreational use and backyard play. Great choice for youth players and a solid investment for both new baseball players and seasoned alike to enhance soccer skills daily.
- PORTABLE & EASY ASSEMBLY - The included PodiuMax carrying bag for storage and transportation makes this product portable and easy to assemble. No tools are required for setting up or disassembling in minutes in any location.
Key Things To Look Out For In A Soccer Rebounder
If you’re still not convinced by the soccer rebounders we’ve outlined here and you want to look at some other options, these are some of the things you should be looking out for when making your decision:
- Durable frame – A durable frame is essential for soccer rebounders. Ideally, you’ll want poles made from strong aluminum or other metal, rather than plastic. If you plan on using the rebounder for shooting practice, this is a must.
- Large net – A large net gives you a very wide range of drills and activities to try out. Also, the larger surface area will do a better job of catching the ball, even if your aim is slightly off.
- Portability – In general, you’ll want a rebounder that is light enough to carry from your home to a separate training ground. It’s also a bonus if the rebounder folds away neatly for storage and has a travel case.
Rebounders are one of the best pieces of equipment you can get for soccer training. They’re versatile enough that you can incorporate them into all kinds of drills and exercises and you’ll never run out of ideas for what to do with them.
However, whether you’re looking to enhance your skills to be the best or simply want to goof around and play some soccer in your backyard, these rebounders are super fun to use!